Most of all we would like to thank the many people affected by dementia who have taken part in interviews and shared their thoughts throughout the Dementia Citizens project. The project simply could not have happened without their generous input.
We are also grateful to our funders, the Department of Health, Nesta, Alzheimer’s Society and Alzheimer’s Research UK.
Dementia Citizens has been informed by the invaluable input from an expert Advisory Group with the following members:
- Lorraine Jackson + Gillian Ayling Department of Health
- Catherine Gallagher, Age UK volunteer
- Halima Khan, Nesta
- Piers Kotting, UCL
- Matthew Norton, Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Emily Cook, Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Malayka Rahman-Amin, Alzheimer’s Society
- Paul Wicks, Patients Like Me
- John Williams, Wellcome Trust
- Lorelei King, Carer
- Alistair Burns, NHS England
- Sara Allen, DH
Finally, we’ve been lucky to work with some great delivery partners, including CTRL Group, who did an excellent job on the research, design and development throughout, and Dr Dan O’Connor, our Ethicist.